Sunday, July 31, 2016

Visual Resume

Right now I'm working on a course in visual literacy. I am learning about several new tools to enhance my lessons with images. One of the first tasks was to create a visual resume. I learned that I have a plethora of photos to choose from and was reminded how many activities I am involved in. One thing that was clear is that I am surrounded by beautiful scenery, endless adventures and the support of some pretty incredible friends and family.
Photos (left to right): Sailing on Flathead Lake, MT; Glamour shot from a fun photo shoot; Balloon glow at the Balloon Roundup Festival in Casper; Rotaract of Casper: Young Professionals Network; Teaching about Google Drive; Selling concessions with my Rotaract friends; Learning to telemark ski with my siblings in Steamboat, CO; testing water quality in Jackson, WY with Teton Science School; (NEXT ROW) My parents and I at a wedding, Aria the hot air balloon landing; Myself and new puppy Loki, Teacher & student selfie waiting to go on the news; (BOTTOM ROW) Teaching team at AMLE in Nashville; Lunch break at the summit of Mt Oberlin in Glacier National Park; My siblings and I after a day of backcountry tele skiing.

What would your visual resume look like?

No comments:

Post a Comment